Saturday, October 15, 2011

RSquared Cafe

This summer when I moved to Toronto one of my tentative goals was to join an independent coffee shop and take my love of good coffee to the next level by working on being a barista. Graham convinced me with difficulty to go to a coffee shop that was all the way across the city for a free coffee. Well one thing led to another, and before you know it, it's Gigi the barista at RSquared Cafe on Queen West. Definitely a dream come true. Thanks, folks at RSquared!
Photo cred goes to Evan Jerred for this image of me steaming milk at RSquared
French press brewed RSquared Espresso blend coffee. The perfect start to a Saturday morning

Take a look at the crema-like topping which the french press allows to come through

Beautiful blue Mikasa cups from Vintage Rescuer.


0 comments:

Post a Comment