Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lucky Shot @ Riverhouse Co.

I had the privilege to dine at the Riverhouse Co. in Lakefield, Ontario, near Peterborough, for Easter this year. The chef Karrie's creations were truly inspiring, and the whole experience was charming. I seem to remember having a rack of lamb which was to die for and seasonal veg as a main course. The appetite teaser was divinely seared beef tenderloin sliced delicately onto crostini. Delicious food, and I remember the dessert being just as fabulous, but I rarely remember desserts. Oh wait, it was a fruit pie with lemon ice cream!!! I heartily recommend this restaurant to anyone near the area! You can even boat up to the dock there with waterway directions. I tried to take a couple snaps of the restaurant as we were leaving, but it was dark out. Here is what I ended up with, which I am very happy about! Never mind that it shows nothing about what the restaurant is actually about.



0 comments:

Post a Comment